OVERVIEW: The Resident Manager Assistant is responsible for performing under supervision routine administrative tasks of minimal to moderate difficulty in support of the HCS Group Home Department, and performs related work as required. The Resident Manager Assistant reports to the Group Home Director through the Group Home Resident Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare ICAP Booklets
- Prepare Implementation Plans
- Prepare IPC renewal folders
- Send referrals
- Log in all Service Delivery Logs
- Keep spreadsheet for right’s restrictions and behavior implementation plans updated
- Weekly filing
- Update yearly financial paperwork
- Complete IP’s
- Assist with chore and hygiene charts
- Weekly pickup of contract nurse notes from designated group home
- Inventory group home food supplies
Minimum age 18. Must have one year’s general office experience, including the filing of confidential documents. Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel. Texas Driver’s License with one year of driving experience and current automobile insurance. Must have High School Diploma or GED; Associate degree preferred.